Monday, November 8, 2010

a update to our travels

Well we made it home.

Erik met with two doctors in Boise one we loved one not so much!

We get to Preston Erik is feeling sick so he is in bed all Saturday and I am nice enough to leave the older kids with him and gram,  and head to a Football game with my sister in law (hadn't been to one since HS I think) Fun see old friends!!

Saturday I pay to have Erik ride the Logan shuttle so I don't have to waste time driving to SLC, At this point Becky is getting over the one day flu.. but we are hoping she will feel up to going out to do some trick or treating,

Sunday we are all feeling kinda sick so we stay home.. (at grammy's Becky's living with my parents while her house is getting built)

Monday have planed to go to a concert thing with just the girls... and I get the flu...

Tuesday feeling better but that night Ethan woke up not breathing well, me scared called Erik at 2 in the morn. he has a bad croppy cough...

Wends. Erik fly's from Denver after seeing like 14 doctors and 7 would let him for in there offices and is off to AZ

Thursday I say enough and Becky and I spend all day in Logan shopping dragging my sick kids...

Friday Sadie wakes up not breathing well... same story... That night my dad came to Brandons and we had Thanksgiving dinner with him... Fun but that night I cant sleep because I cant breath very well, and worried all night Mitchell was going to get this croppy cough..

Saturday comes. Sadie LOCKS my keys in my car, Luckily its Preston, What else do cops do there but help people like me..... Thank you for saving me 45 bones!!

I go get Erik who left his phone charger in Denver and now is using my phone just in cause any of these DOC. call..

He tells me about AZ, how much I will love it, he loves this Doc down there, and has now said its between Boise and AZ.. So we have lots of praying to do..

But the story doesnt end. Because I have sick kids I didnt want to go stay with my friend, so we left Sunday morn. No we made it home safe, I know you were thinking I was going to say we got a flat tire or something but we did make it home safe, we went and drove around Boise.... Eagle area.. But it was raining... and that is one thing I'm trying to get away from.. heehee no it was nice!!

But today monday. I wake up and Erik has left with my phone, the cords to the computer (which is dead from the trip) and the car... So I had one of those days... I felt very trapped in my basement.

But it is NOV. and I am very grateful! Erik went shopping on his way home, we have milk now! And we now have two places where we could live and he feels like we don't have to keep looking! I am grateful for the colors I see out my window!! I love this time of year! And greatful for such an amazing family that I got to be will for a week, they took great care of me while I was sick and I miss them all so much!

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a trip! I'm so glad you have options!

Alisha said...

Boise or AZ, either one would be great! I hope the best thing works out for you guys. Glad you are home safe and sound, and your trapped in the basement days are almost over.

smiliesar said...

Yuck about getting sick but so happy you are done with your search and are now just deciding! How exciting.