Monday, October 25, 2010

Whats going on??

We have been getting asked all the time

"What are your plans?"

are since we will be done well....

in 6 weeks and 5 days and so many hours.

well...

we don't-

but we are taking a little trip to see if anything comes of it!

so hopefully I can start planing.

we are taking off this Thursday to Boise, then on to Twin Falls and make our way to Preston. Then Erik will leave to SLC and get on a plane and fly to Denver and then he will fly to Phoenix. then back to SLC drive to pick me and the kids up.

and hopefully have some kind of news...

So...... will see!!

3 comments:

smiliesar said...

I hope some good news comes with that trip!

Child Family said...

Good luck! I hope things go well. I am not looking forward to that because of all the uncertainty. I hope that you get a great job somewhere you want to be!

smiliesar said...

So...any news???