Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

I just had to post today just to say its 10.10.10

Here is some funnies of today-
Ethan came home and said he made a new friend at church and her name is a$$ and I'm like What? Ash?? is her name Ashley and she said Ash?? no mom her name is A$$.

I just started laughing and said that's silly, I think you need to ask her her name again.

Then before church Sadie started singing to Mitchell, she sang, Mitchell my B-chell... (but the real thing) this is the second time I have heard her sing this song to him.

So I had both kids come at me with swear words today!

Sadie kept singing it, and singing it and I know if I tell her not to she will just do it more so I'm going to let it pass for right now!! But it was kinda funny-





As for Mitchell he is starting to smile all the time, its so fun!

One more funny-

Ethan had a friend over and I was nursing and he came up to me and said,

"Is she latched on?!"

Luckily I was covered or I think he would have checked. 

I just started laughing and said "Yep HE is."

This kid is 4- Ethan's best friend, I'm sure glad he was concerned if Mitch was latched on right!!

I couldnt help but laugh because I'm pretty sure he heard someone say that to his mom
who also has a baby

which is a girl a few months older the Mitch.

2 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Kids are so funny - I was cracking up when you were telling your story about Ethan's friend from church! Your kids are super cute!

Alisha said...

Tina--sooooo funny! I laughed so hard I have tears coming out of my eyes. Thank you for sharing the funnies.

These were all VERY funny.

:)

(and yes, I am often asked if she is latched on.)