Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sadie's Minnie Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Party!!


Sadie chose Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party for her party after I found it off my cousins blog..But I turned it into Minnie mouse clubhouse.

We made invitations that looked like the Minnie Mouse ears:
Picture to come.. 

After everyone arrived, I asked all of them if they have ever seen the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse shows. I then asked, "What do you say when you want the clubhouse to appear?" Everyone yelled: Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse! I then played the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse music...."It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, come inside it's fun inside....."


I told them that we were going to have toodles come and help us with Sadie's birthday party. So everyone yelled: "Oh toodles!"

Each picture represented a game that we were going to play. The first mouseketool that was picked was: HOT DUCK. We passed Donald around the circle. while "Hot dog, Hot dog, hot diggity dog was playing... If I would have had a pluto it would have worked better... but it was like: (hot potato)

The next mouseketool picked was: PLUTO. Pluto represented Pluto, Pluto, Ruff:  (duck,duck, goose)

MICKEY MOUSE was the next mouseketool. Mickey represented musical ears. There were Mickey pictures on the ground with pictures of: Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Donald, Daisy, Chip & Dale, and Toodles. We played music and when the music stopped everyone picked an ear to stand by.

The next mouseketool picked was: MINNIE MOUSE. Minnie represented pin the bow on Minnie.

 Each child got a chance to see how close they could get it right on Minnie.



There was one more moseketool and it was the mystery mouseketool. We took off the ? and we saw Mickey Mouse holding a present. 

It was time for Sadie to open her presents!



WOW, she was spoiled! She was given tons of stuff! Thank you to all her friends!! They definitely know what she likes!

After presents, I told them that we had a picture puzzle to put together. We sang, "Picture Puzzle, Picture Puzzle, picture this." (I know we watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse WAY to much!)

I told the kids that his meant it was time for cake (really cupcakes) and ice cream. And cheetos because thats what mice eat?? hee, hee Im so funny!



I had them color there blow things.. note to self.. blow things bad idea.. they would blow them right in your face and there spit would come out with it! 

After everyone was done with their treats, it was time to go home. Sadie gave everyone a minnie, or micky mouse crispy treat we dipped the ears in chocolate and the girls got pink tootse rolls as bows, with a real bow they could wear in there hair, and the boys got a card game!



Thanks for stopping by! Sadie

Oh has anyone made those tissue flouting thing?? There fun to make and cute deco... didn't really take a good picture of this one, I made two.
I just loved all there smiles!! And I did love these balloons I got at sixstar in Logan

6 comments:

Alisha said...

What a darling party! She's a lucky girl and you are a very fun mom to do all that for her. I bet it took you a long time to get everything ready. The banner, the cake/cupcakes, favors and treats, games, etc. Wow! Impressive, Tina.

I love her cute red polka dot dress, too.

Child Family said...

Such a cute idea! It looked like such a fun party. Everything was so cute and well done. Cute!

Sue said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!! Wish I lived closer!

The Foster's said...

Such a great job w/party mom...you made her day you can tell by her big cheesy grin. Very cute decor and love the favors;)

Tiffany said...

I am so glad that the birthday party turned out so cute!! It is a lot of work but so worth it when you see your daughter have so much fun!! Love ya tons!!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Wow! I am im-pressed! What an adorable party and so creative! You're such a cool mom.