Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Big five

He's five, my baby boy is 5!

He wanted to have a Wall.e party and so what better thing to do then watch the move... no work in that, right?  Well funny thing is- They didn't even watch Wall.e I did a switcharew and watched How to Train A Dragon, I think Wall.e is boaring and we hadn't seen How to Train A Dragon so there you have it. And it was great!!

They had Pizza and bread stick's then popcorn and after the movie we did the cake and ice cream. 

And this is what you get when you ask another little kid to take your picture!!
They only get the person they care about in it. 

So I made someone else take a picture and Ethan wouldn't smile... 
I don't really know what he is doing!


He was done with the pictures, And I only wanted a good one of us... didn't get one..
His friends and cousins 

Ethan has been on a Wall.e kick this year, hence our Halloween costume 
which we left in Preston, if I would have known he wanted a Wall.e b-day I would have brought it home... And one other thing.. Took it to P-town for Halloween and he didnt even wear it! 

Anyways...

This time he wanted Wall.e in his box with just his eye's peering out.. I added the wheels with the extra cake..

The Favors were rice crispy treats with a letter E on them for Ethan or Wall.e. And yes that is what I did for Sadie's Party I had extra.. And had to think fast. 

We had a great time and his friends were so nice, he got exactly what he wanted.. Lego's and that is what he has been playing with the every day since. (And his dad has been playing with every day since.)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

That cake looks great! Good job, Tina.

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

You seriously made that cake?? Holy smokes, it's awesome! You are one talented mama!