Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mitchell at 2 months

 Mitchell has been so fun, I cant believe its been 2 months already! Ethan and Sadie both still love him so much and cant keep away from him.
 He loves the water
He now smiles all the time, he smiles then pulls out his bottom lip and looks like he will start to cry on the dime... then back to a smile.. He's a keeper..

And I thought I would be calling him Mitch but I don't, I love Mitchell- so if you were wondering or even care.. He's Mitchell or Mitchell Snichell

And yes.. he is almost 3 months but I had to get this up before then..

4 comments:

Eyre family said...

So cute... I love when they start to smile.

Alisha said...

He's getting so big! How does this happen?!

Heath said...

He's SO cute, Tina! I can't get enough of his smiles. Don't move!!! ;)

Tiffany said...

He is so cute!!!