Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Music


On Sunday we talked about music and how it helps us so much! I love music, even though I don't know how to read the notes... Ethan and I sing all the time. They listen to Primary songs while going to bed. But this CD is our New Favorite! WE {HEART} it! Every song is so good, its really fun to sing to! I now know EVERY song!! I want to see if the ABC one is as good... If you know please tell!
Also 2 years (i think) ago Womens Conference Raise Your Voice its the Yellow CD! cant find a pic. This one is good to, I like all the songs but a few, I am not at all into opera and I think there is one opera song on there! The Best song is EMMA, I just love it! So these are my two Cd's that I love lately!
I know that good music is so good for us and our kids! Ethan sucks in every ward and then sings them... Those who have music on your blogs thanks for letting me just go to your page while I clean my house to your music play list- We love to jam to- All I want to Do, by Sugarland!

5 comments:

The Welch's said...

the only thing we listen to is sesame street favorites and mickey mouse clubhouse... we could use some new cd's too. i finally just bought the primary songs and reese isn't really into them so much but we listen to them anyways since i love them.

Sarah Stout said...

So fun... music is great and can really be uplifting and inspiring. Thanks for this reminder! :)

Alisha said...

I love kid music, too. It's such fun stuff. Cole and I were doing "Where is Thumbkin" this morning. He must have learned it at church, I guess.

Do you have any of the "Wee Sing" CD's? They are awesome and so fun!

The Fullmers Four said...

Hey, I found you!! you should check out my blog: fulloffullmer.blogspot.com

Yeehaw said...

Thanks for the info! I'll download that CD.
One of my favorite is InsideOut- Primary Colors and the other is Sharing Time. My kids love them & so do I.