Monday, May 11, 2009

California anyone??

I got a call Saturday night from my sister in law now I am in Folsom... I went to church, went home, packed, got the kids ready and at 4:15 went to the airport and here we are!
I LOVE the sun! I got a one way ticket so I dont know when I will be back!
So again this is where I will be!! I will try to figure the picture thing out this time!
I am going to try and get me a tan, before I have to go home to rain!! Along with helping this sweet family, my sister in law is doing ok, just needs some extra hands and I am glad she called!

9 comments:

Haley and Jon said...

Again? Enjoy the sun!

The Fullmers Four said...

How fun. I wanna go to California! Good luck on the Tan.

kandis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
smiliesar said...

You are the best SIL ever!!! I so miss you and was hoping to spend some time with you this week but my plans were foiled again.

Sarah Stout said...

How fun! You are such a great person to do that on a moment's notice. Enjoy your time down there and enjoy the sun for all of us stuck in the Pacific Northwest :)

Gina said...

It sounds busy but fun! She's lucky to have you!

Alisha said...

What the heck?! No wonder you didn't make it to play group this morning. ;)

Say hello to Lisa and everyone for me.

Brenda said...

I have to say I love your family pic, It is so adorable

Andrea said...

Tina, you are such a sweet sis in law to drop what you have and help... we need more sis in law's like you!!
We sure miss you all.. I love checking out your blog..
Take care..
Andrea :~