Sunday, May 24, 2009

I made it home.. and look how pretty!

I took these the day before I left, and so now my yard is even more full of flowers !





It is nice to be home, the flight was great Sadie fell asleep and I just loaded Ethan up with Starbursts and Nibs. I had him chewing them with a very wide mouth so his ears would pop, it kinda helped. But the best part was when we flew in it was SUNNY and WARM and I had a Hansom guy to pick us up! And look how beautiful it is! Portland is soooo gorgeous right now! I just love it!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

the flowers are so Beautiful! I love the sun shine too!

Sarah Stout said...

AMEN! Doesn't the Northwest look beautiful right now?

P.S. I'm glad that you made it home safely. :)

Alisha said...

I love those pictures! You are such a good photographer, Tina. The pink dogwood tree flowers against the blue sky is my favorite. They are all amazing!

smiliesar said...

I love it too. Thanks for helping out today! You are so sweet. We need to get together and hang out soon.

Andrea said...

Great pic.. I love the Pink Flowers..
Its like you can almost smell the flowers through the pictures you took..
Sweet..
Welcome Back,

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I didn't know you lived in Portland... That area really is beautiful!

Gina said...

The flowers are beautiful!