Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Earth day!

Ethan had a friend over yesterday and they gathered up some things around outside and we made some pictures with all the fun things from our Earth!


All weekend we worked outside, It was nice weather!! The riding mover is out of commission because of the snow that knocked down the tent thing.. (long story)... so we were at it with the pusher!! And if you have seen our loan its not small. So I gained some arm and leg muscles to this weekend!
I just loved this picture of my boys! Ethan had to wear slippers to church because he had some cuts on his feet! Yeah he should have worn shoes...

4 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

So fun! What a great way to celebrate Earth Day!

Becky Sue said...

Holy Cow Sis! Sadie looks identical to a picture of you when you were little in the picture in the last post!

Haley and Jon said...

You should have come, it was a lot of fun. At least you did stuff outside. It was such a NICE day. It is about an hour away, in Woodburn.
I get my hair cut at Brilliance Salon in Gresham. I have Alisha cut it. It is $30. I think it depends on how long it takes. You should get yours cut. It would be fun.

Alisha said...

Cute pics! Love the earth day art. I love having that kind of stuff on the fridge--thanks! :)