Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I made it home...

Well, after 5 and a half weeks in Cali, I was really happy to come home until I saw the clouds, and the rain, and the pile of clothes I needed to clean and put away. But looking at all the pictures I took here is a little recap (ok big) of what I did! I really did enjoy every bit of it, it flew by. I got to know Lisa a lot more and it was great, I totally feel like I have another sister. I would do it again anytime. I really think I may just talk Erik into moving to Cali when we are done. We did go look at a house, it was ONLY 600,000! It was a fun dream house to look at anyways!!
Back yard

Ethan and Sadie were loving the sun getting up and heading out back, Ethan in his pj's and boots, and Sadie sneaking around in the garage.

I made Lisa a birthday dinner of Chicken cordon bleu, twice baked potatoes, salad and rolls! ummm! The girls decorated that is why we had Happy New Year hats, Hannah really liked them...
Then a better then ummm Cake, which I made alittle different turned out really yummy!
We headed to Jelly Belly Factory, it was really fun it was just the kids 3 and under.

At there library they have this train so we had to ride!
This is the family I stayed with, they have 5 sweet kids who I got to know a lot better.




But the best part about the whole trip was I talked Erik into coming to get me and the Hulets gave us a night out so we went out to eat, then went to the Marrett and Erik had planed a head and had all this waiting for us when we got back to the hotel. So it was so nice the first night totally away from both kids! It was so what we needed after a long month of kids and studies and from being away from each other!

7 comments:

kandis said...

looks like you had tons of fun! Your dinner looks delicious and that is so sweet of Erik to have all that cute stuff set up!

Becky Sue said...

Love you Sis! Thanks for sharing pics! I can't wait for July!

Sarah Stout said...

Oh, wow... looks like a fun trip! I can't believe that Erik planned that out for you. That is so sweet of him.

smiliesar said...

What fun! I'm so glad you are back. Let me know when we can get together once you are all unpacked and settled.

Emily said...

Yeah! I've been wondering if you were here. Welcome home!

Megan said...

You've got a romantic one there, Tina! Glad to hear you had a good time, the train ride and Jelly Belly factory sound like so much fun!

Alisha said...

I'm glad it all went well for you guys. We've missed you up here! Cole said a couple of weeks ago, "where's Ethan?" Oh, and I'm signing you up to cook my birthday dinner, too, okay? That looks so yummy!