Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SPENCER Eriks pet bird!

This picture might just look like a REALLY dirty window but it has a very funny and amazing story to tell, I have been gone for 5 weeks and when I left, one of the first things my bro-in-law said was how is Erik going to get up in the morning. Well, the day after I left I called and found him still at home having slept through his alarm. So a few days later Erik wakes up to a tap, tap, tap, on the window at 6:00 a.m. and it happened the next day, then the next, so Erik made a new friend and his name is Spencer Eriks BIRD! And that little bird helped Erik the whole time I was gone, I got back and woke up to tap, tap, tap, and I was like.. What Is That! Erik said oh its just Spencer! I'm like WHAT!!! so then Erik told me the story and he said the bird would throw himself into the window sometimes, Erik would just look out at him and he would stop, until the next day.
But the crazy thing is I saw him for 3 days each day at 6 to 6:30 a.m. and when I took a picture of him it was like oh, OK she's back I can go help someone else! Of course the picture didn't turn out very visible and he didn't want to stay and pose!
Isn't that funny! I was amazed and kinda mad Erik didnt tell me he had a pet bird while I was gone, seems how we talked for like 5 min. every other day, I can see how he forgot!

4 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Haha... what a crazy story! That's cool that he had extra help in waking up while you were gone.

Haley and Jon said...

That is prtty funny. I am glad you had a fun trip, and that the tapping has stopped.

Alisha said...

That's pretty cool! It was like the Lord was looking out for you!

Andrea said...

That is pretty cool!

Welcome back.. I have been looking at your blog checking when you come back.. You take such cute pic of sadie and ethan.. hope all is well..

Take care..'
Andrea