Sunday, January 2, 2011

Annual Girlfriends Christmas Party

This is what I will miss most about Portland! I have LOVED these party's this is my 4th one and every year this is what I look forward to! They just get better and better! This whole post came right off my friends blog- so its all of her hard work of cropping and editing these fine pictures!! It was so fun!! I am so going to miss this!! 

Thank you soooo much Emily and Alisha!! 

Here is 2009

Here is 2008

Here is 2007 and Here (it was my first one I blogged a lot about it)

Here's what they did this year: 2010



(the invites)


(back row: Carrie, Tori, Alisha, Holly, Tanya & Mandy front row: Emily, Tina with her tongue ;), Brittany & Brenda)


(the place settings and centerpiece)


(the table)


(appetizers, meal, and dessert)


(desserts & serving pieces for our dessert exchange and somehow I am missing pics of two more desserts) I got to take home the top left picture!! I LOVE IT!!


(the Christmas countdown that we made)
So much fun!! I really hope some day I can do this for some gals! It really has been so much fun! 
Thank you again you two!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I just love these girls and the creative, deliciousness they come up with every year. We will all miss you, Tina!

Eyre family said...

So fun. I want to come some year.lisa

Becky Sue said...

So fun! We should do it every year here! Even if it isn't Christmas...some girly party with fab food and lots of Fab Friends!