Sunday, January 16, 2011

So many things to miss...

 As I sat in my house full of boxes it hit me.. I'm really leaving- I still don't know if it has hit me all the way yet. but it did hit me- I shed some tears- for more reasons then just leaving but mostly because of who I will be leaving!

I have meet some amazing people here, all which I do believe are older then me, who I have been able to look up to in so many ways: how they are as Women, Mothers, Leaders, and Friends! I have meet people who have such great talents, and I will truly miss them. In so many different ways!

I will miss the green trees the green grass the green everything, I will miss the huge back yard, the pool, the grandparents upstairs, I will miss my BEAUTIFUL runs.. (which would love to start back up)

I will miss my young women, I remember when I got the call I was so scared to teach- It was so much fun and loved getting to know those sweet girls!

I will miss the cheap food we get at winco, and the fruit markets, and walking around Saturday market.

I will miss the Temple, Mt Hood and its beauty. 

I will miss all of my kid's friends, and my kids will to. We loved having them over and will miss all the funny things they say!

So now some funny things the kids have said they will miss:

Ethan said his #1 thing is his bed!
Sadie said she will miss the cat that lives upstairs!
Ethan said I will only miss my bed.
Sadie said she will miss Delish'a house.. That is Alisha but we LOVE that she calls her that because well you all know she makes DELICIOUS stuff!
Ethan said he's going to miss Poop track (out behind our house ask if you are concerned)
Sadie said she will miss Ethan's bed to- its so fun to jump on!


I will miss all of you friends! Thanks for making the last 3 and half years go bye so fast, and for being my friend with all my faults,  I will never forget all the fun we had! I love you guys!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I miss ya already! Come back and visit us soon!!!!

Alisha said...

I love you, too. And I miss you already. Tell Sadie thanks for the shout-out! :) I'm glad she will miss me.

I hope things go really well for you in the next phase of your life--you deserve all the best.

smiliesar said...

I miss you and have thought about you nearly everyday. I need your address to your mom's to send you the suit that I forgot to get to you. I was going to grab it and come back after we stopped by to see you and some how I forgot.

Sheen said...

happy travels on your move!

looking forward to your updates!

Child Family said...

It is so hard to move! I will be doing the same thing again in June, but there are so many great things to come too. Good luck with everything!

Emily said...

Hey, we need an update. I have no idea what you are doing, and that is not okay!!! :)