Saturday, January 1, 2011

new state. new home. new me


2011 
Its here and It's going to be great!

I love fresh starts- I love moves because you can choose who you want to be,
and there are some things I would love to change about me..
Here are some Goals for the New Year!

Spiritual
* Personal prayers and scriptures each day
*Take time to ponder- me time

Physical
* Get running again
* Teach the kids to Swim
* Eat better
*Get up earlier

Educational
* Get back to a good book read at least 
6 good books this year
*Help Ethan learn to read

Financial
*Save so we can get a car, and a home someday:)
* Get selling Demarl again or something to get me some fun money
(those don't really go good together- Save but get money so I can spend it) 

Fun
*Meet people and plan a party or two
*Do more crafting something with all my buttons... 

Home
*Get out of the house more
*Go on a Vacation (Preston would be fun)
*Take time to do things with each kid


I'm excited for this new adventure it will be fun!! 
Happy New Years everyone!
Thanks to all my friends and Family who made my 2010 so fun! Lets make 2011 even better!

6 comments:

Sheen said...

good goals!

i fb messaged you.

you have such a gorgeous growing family!

Alisha said...

I love your goals.

And yes, you gotta have money--some to save AND some to spend. ;)

Brenda said...

Crafting and buttons, i'm in!

The Foster's said...

You inspire me girl...love your resolutions, think I may need to steal a few. You are such a cute girl my fellow blogger friend. So fun we've got to connect through the blog world;)

Mandy said...

I love these goals! I am so excited for you and your new adventure, it will be wonderful!

smiliesar said...

okay...quick craft with buttons.

Cut out a heart of scrapbook paper, glue a button on the center of it, glue the heart to a wood skewer. Make a bunch so it's like a flower bouquet and put in a glass bottle. So cute and easy! (just saw this today)