Thursday, December 13, 2007

Girlfriend Party

Tonight I went to a girlfriend party and it was soooo fun! This is what I took to it, they turned out okay, but I think more fun for Ethan then for a girlfriend party. Everyone else's were so pretty! This is what I got, it is extremely cute candy cane serving plate with the best rice crispy's I have ever had, I stole one from the top. I will be adding some more pictures of the night when I get some, but it was soooo much fun! We got there played a game, had appatizers, dinner, did the dessert exchange, and then did our supper sweet craft! Emily is the same friend that I made the Halloween picture frame with, which was another party that I just loved! Okay, so here is what I made... these way cute ornaments, they were so fun to do. I will definitely have pictures of everything, the dinner, and everything was so nice very pretty. It really just made me feel so special, every mom needs to feel that way at least once during the holidays. After the craft we had a desert which just melted in my mouth, it was this moose chocolate thing..ummmm!
It worked out so well because Erik is in his last 2 days of finals so he has been at school studying like crazy the last few weeks, so it was really nice to get out and have a great girlfriend party!! You know that you have been to an amazing party when you come home and tell your husband all about it and then jump on your blog. Also you know that your having a good party when your there until almost midnight! Well I am up again until 2 so I better go to bed.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Were we really there until almost midnight that year?? Crazy us. :)

I still love those super cute snowmen cupcakes!!