Thursday, December 13, 2007

One month old





I cant believe I have been a mom of 2 for a month now, wow it has flown bye. Sadie has been like Ethan pretty calm and just so sweet, but she is finding her lungs it seems she doesn't have a fancy for her car-seat. Ethan loved being in it, but with Ethan I was working and so he was in it a lot more then Sadie, who I do tend to hold all day. She is growing fast. I think she may be the size Ethan was when he was born, which was 8'3 so it has been so nice to have a little girl, who is very girlie hence the bow in every picture! She is my little princess and I am loving every minute of it! She went to her first girlfriends party last night and she had a blast sleeping and getting rockabyed by Emily!

2 comments:

geraldandmeganlove said...

I can't believe that she is a month old aready. I bet you are just enjoying every minute of it.

Catherine said...

She is adorable Tina!!! Just a princess!!!