Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ethan's Birthday Party




Ethan and Kylie had fun making the deco for the party, so we have airplanes and choo-choo's flying around!! I had fun making a choo-choo train cake, it was tricky but I think I pulled it off! He loved all his presents, when they are cars and trains who wouldn't! I wanted to invite all Ethans friends from church but I didn't want Sadie around a lot of people so Ethan just had Kylie over, the girl I baby-sit. But it was a fun family party anyways!!

3 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

How fun! Congrats Ethan on turning 2. Thanks for being Sam's friend.

geraldandmeganlove said...

WOW! You did a good job on Ethan's cake. It looks like he had a fun birthday. I can't believe that he is two already. It is just like our parents say..."they grow up so fast."

smiliesar said...

I love your cake. You will have to do one for Kai someday! You are amazing!