Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where did I go!!

Well, I am still here, I just have the worlds dumbest computer! I know I should still write but without my pictures then my words are just words- and Im not good at those!!
I have so much to catch up on to!

Here's whats been going on-
- Went to Preston, had a blast
- Remodeled bathroom and laundry room (I had no part in this one)
- Had a birthday on the 3rd I am now 26
- Running my heart out for a Half marathon in Sept.
- Erik is chugging along in school, half done with this quarter and only 1 year left!
- Our car is in the shop, and my computer needs to be in the shop (it wont let me even put pictures on it at all anymore)
- And now I am extremely behind in blog land!

5 comments:

smiliesar said...

I could see if my dad has some time to look at your computer for you. Let me know...

Brandon and Kristina said...

you are so funny!!! Good luck with your marathon!

Janeece said...

Way to go with running! I am proud of you! Maybe one day we can actually run a race together! I hope your car and your computer get better soon! Love ya!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

You're 26? That's crazy, I didn't know you were older than me?! I don't turn 26 until Sept. 8th. Happy late Birthday!

Yeehaw said...

Hey, which half marathon are you running? Email me the details. I'm interested.