Saturday, August 29, 2009

Its Official, I'm.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm PPP
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ppppreparing to run a Half marathon on the 19th I'm all signed up for:

Timberline Half Marathon

I am so excited! I have been training for months and it has felt so good to be using these legs again! This race is actually 14.2 miles so I am going over my goal mark by 1.2 miles! Here are some pictures of where it will be- I run around Timothy Lake- (elev 3227 ft) Its going to be so fun! I talked my friend Heather to run it with me, It started with just our RS gals wanting to make our own which there still is going to be on the 26th. But I am going to be headed to Cali so I didn't want to waist all of this training so I found this Marathon and Jump on board! I am excited we ran 8 and a 1/2 this morning and it felt great, so I am getting there! ha, nope not pregnant!
"Get ready for the most picturesque half marathon course in the Pacific Northwest! The Timberline Half Marathon completely circles shimmering Timothy Lake on single track trails that are absolutely a runner's dream. This gem is nestled at 3,000 feet in the high Cascades and the views of Mt. Hood across the lake are extraordinary"
Yahoo! it looks so pretty!
This is the states of the tail, I think I am going to DIE about 12.5 miles!! Look at that hill!!!

Its a trail around this lake and we will cross over three rustic (in there word) bridges!

6 comments:

Candy Colored said...

just for your pregnancy joke your going to get knocked up now!

Haley and Jon said...

Tina that's awesome! I am so excited for you. I wish I liked running. Ok, we need to do something on Wednesday. I have a ton going on next week, so I can't hang out then. Call me.

Andrea said...

thats awesome!! sorry i never got back to you.. did you talk with her about the cart cover which one she wants? i think i will wait on mine.. i have too much stuff.. let me know.. and i can send you my new address.. congrats again on you marathon!! way to go!!

Emily said...

Good for you. What are you headed to CA for?

Tina said...

We are going for fun this time, Erik's brother and wife is going to be there and so we are going to go make a trip of it!

Alisha said...

wooo-hooo! You can do it!!