Saturday, June 20, 2009

funny kids

Sadies new trick she loves to make mommy a little scared.

This is where I find Sadie a lot, she loves to climb on in, and put anything on her head.


Ethan has been saying some really funny things, yesterday I said "Wow your feet are dirty, did you not wear shoes outside? and he said "ya, but not excessively mom!" Then the other night we were reading scripture's and we were talking about if anything worry's us so Erik asked me and I told him that I worry about not getting bags out in time, then Erik asked Ethan and he said "Yeah, I worry that when I am breathing and the air goes down into my lungs that I will get to much in there and I will get those!"-pointing to my girly girls! we busted up laughing and Eriks like oh don't worry see I don't have any, its because we are boys!!! It was to funny! Ok last one, Ethan was helping his grandma make dinner and after his grandma was bragging him up about how good it was and Ethan says "Little hands make a big differents, and big hands dont make a big differents!" He is at a fun age with his words, he seems to use them at just the right time!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

How cute with all his words.. And the first pic of sadie with her cute little leggings, How stinking cute. I need a girl next... Fun times you are having!
Ps.. Kaid love's to get in our laundry basket.. and put clothes on, Clean ones.. cute..

Rachel Holloway said...

I CANNOT believe how BIG Sadie is already! HOLY MOLY! You have such a beautiful family!! :) Growing so fast.... :)

The Porter's said...

Your kids are adorable! And I agree, the leggings are super stylin'.

Emily said...

Okay, it's probably just late and I'm an idiot, but I don't get what you mean about not getting bags out in time? And now that I typed that out I just got it, so never mind. I'll have to tell you a funny story about Emma and my girly girls when I see you next, they do say they darndest things!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I'm glad you're back Tina! You're kids are so funny! Those things that Ethan said are hilarious!!! You're trip to Oregon looked fun - sorry about losing your pictures! Computer problems can be soooo frustrating!

Alisha said...

Sadie is quite the character! I have a similar pic of my #2 child with undies on his head--he fell asleep that way.

LOVE the quotes from Ethan. What a cutie! :)

Megan said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! That little Sadie is so beautiful, just like her mom! :) I love Ethan's worries...seriously, laughed out loud!

The Bee Family said...

Okay seriously cracking up here. What a cutie! And your Sadie is so sweet. For some reason my Sadie went through a stage with the Laundry basket too...and I would always find stuff around her neck and on her head. Isn't it so funny the things they come up with?

Emily said...

Come back to blogland!