Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Oregon Coast

Something crazy is going with our little Macbook, I downloaded my pictures and now they are not here, its weird some of them are and most are not. Anyways I am so sad about it because I lost a BUNCH of pictures of our trip to the cost, (and I deleted them off my camera because I thought all was good) I did end up finding some more in a weird place so here is what I have and it works for now... Ethan and I after a mile of running on the beach making our drip sandcastle.


This part of the beach we could walk down to from where we stayed.

Dont know where the other clamming pictures went but I'm glad this one was safe, we all had boots on and went clamming and crabing, this next one is Ethan with a crab we got!!
Oh, just looking at the pretty water...

And me trying to get a good picture.. didn't happen but here I am anyways!

I thought this was just pretty!


This was us running to the last picture, it looked alot closer... But it was soooo far, we should have drove closer I just did not want to get stuck in the sand.


This is in our little loft in the cabin we stayed in... of course the one with the AMAZING view didn't want to stay on my computer. ugh
We had a fun time and stayed 3 days and the weather was perfect!


11 comments:

Janeece said...

Thoe are some beautiful pictures...the one of you is AMAZING! I don't recall you ever taking a bad picture (that was my area of expertise)! I am sorry to hear about the loss of your pictures...maybe they will turn up somewhere!

Emily said...

Fun, fun, fun. And that is a beautiful picture of you!

Janel said...

What a bummer you lost pictures. That is the worst, but the pictures you do have look awesome. The coast looks so pretty.

The Marshall's said...

Looks like you guys had fun!:) I'm not sure when I'll be in Preston again. Did I tell you we are moving to Salt Lake? My husband is down there now and Kenli and I are living with my mom until we can get our house rented out. No such luck yet:(

Andrea said...

I agree that is a Beautiful pic of you and your two cutieie kids. We just love the Coast too, glad the weather was nice for you guys :)

Janel said...

Hey Tina! I just sent you an e-mail for a training for a half marathon. Let me know if you didn't get for some reason.

Haley and Jon said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I am glad you got to stay at the coast for a few days. Did Erik get to go? We need to get together. Are you guys around for break?

Alisha said...

Great pictures! I didn't know you guys were going to the coast for a few days (or did I??) . . . how fun! Looks like you had a great trip, sunny weather, and lots of fun. How very nice of someone else to get behind the camera so you can be a picture or two, too!

The Fullmers Four said...

How fun! I love the coast! Camping sounds great! I know we have guests coming on the 24th of July, let me make sure that they will be gone on the 31st before we commit to that weekend.

Candy Colored said...

great photos! So beautiful.

Unknown said...

Uh so bart and I were in Oregon this summer (for like a day!) and we have some good pics too, just not this good! you guys are awesome!