Saturday, January 17, 2009

A new blog!!

I love to take pictures, if you cant tell. I know I'm not that good but it is something I love, My friend just started a bunch of us on a new blog where every week we have a word and we take a picture of the word like this week was resolution. So if you want to check it out its fun to see everyone's pictures! MISSION 24

Enjoy

Oh, and I don't know if everyone is getting sick of my picture of the day thing, or are wondering why so many of my pictures have a # with it, if so click here!

3 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

That blog is a great idea! I really love it. And for the record, you are a better photographer than you think. :)

Rhonda Shaffer said...

Tina your family is growing up sooo much and is darling. Please when you get this way again get in touch! We all would love to see you.
mom Rhonda
Oh you have to drive by Woodruff next time you are in Logan. We have crayons everywhere!!! I was glad that they save them and added some.

Alisha said...

Looks like a fun project with friends!