Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More project 365 #10,11, and12


Sunday on our way home after the power went out there, two roads to our house where closed due to fallen trees. This is the road that was open so we drove under this tree that was resting on the power line! I was holding my breath going under it, I was waiting for it to fall on us and then shock us to death. So the power was out from like 10am until 3 something am on Monday morning.

Saturday in our driveway this happened. It knocked the internet and power of for a while.

I tried pony tales today on Sadie, She looked kinda silly because her hair grows long in hard places to put pony's in.



5 comments:

Janeece said...

I LOVE Sadies hair...Pebbles anyone? Gald to hear that your power has been restored! Oh ya...new chapter up on Edyn...let me know what you think! Can't wait to get your family picture...it is tooo cute!

Sarah Stout said...

Love the pony tails... so cute! :) It's funny how babies' hair grows differently lengths different places.

Megan said...

Hey Tina, I think your project 365 is an awesome idea, and I've loved seeing all of your pictures. I have a question for you, what is the name of the font that you used on your family picture that says "Our Life's Journey?"

Becky Sue said...

Hey Sis. I am going private! If anyone wants to read my blog...send me an email and I can invite you! Sadie's hair is getting so long! Love you guys!

Rhonda Shaffer said...

I am so glad you were all okay with the storm out there. But you could fquit sending our way. The ice storm a week ago was way out of our league here in Logan! Please send Becky my email so I can go on to her blog. I get your emails at school still--could you update to my home. You can ask Janeece for it. Don't want to send it here. Oh and Sadie's hair is darn cute.
Love you all, Mom Rhonda