Tuesday, January 13, 2009

#7 (Goofy Ethan) and #8 (BLUE EYES)

Ethan has been the biggest goof ball lately, he has said some FUNNY things. Here are a few-
e: Mom, are you like a cow??
t: um, why??
e: well , you just drank that milk and now your going to like feed Sadie, and that's what cows do.
t: laugh, laugh- um yeah I am kinda like a cow I guess...

He says gog, instead of dog, and lesterday instead of yesterday!

Then this one is the best, after Christmas he had some money to buy some more cars with, so
we are at the store, and I am picking out all the cool ones he doesn't have, like the real Lighting Mcqueen one, he has the shinny one and the Dinoco one but I think he would want the Real one... So Erik and I are saying,
K, Ethan you can get 4 new cars, with this money.
He's like ok,
he picks all 3 cars and a lighting that has tar on it, so we are checking out and I say,
Oh this is the one that has tar on it...
Should we get the New lightning? and he says No, Lets just not get it.
I'm like Ethan you get to get 4 cars so do you want another one???
He's like no, I'm going to save my money...
What Ethan, you don't want to get this one, this is The REAL lightning you have all of them but this one and he's the main guy. And 4 cars are better then 3...
He's like no mom, I just want 3! I'm saving my money.

So I said, Okay sounds good, I am just going to buy it for me, so when I play with you I can be this guy. and he's like Moooomm, I am going to be mad at you if you buy that.
I don't need it, I have a blue one at home.
So I didn't buy it.



Today Sadie turned 14 months! Yeah its crazy hu!! She is getting so big, she is talking and talking all the time. She love to sing, wear peoples shoes,
and cuddle up on your shoulder while patting you.
She is healthy and doing great, just really being a mommas girl.

3 comments:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Your new family picture is cute! You look great! I wish I would have known when the girls get together was! Darn-it! I would have totally come. I messed up! Your little boy is a good example...way to save that money! ;)

Alisha said...

Cute pictures. Ethan is funny. I really wonder what is going through their minds sometimes . . . Cole's latest is to say "ganana" instead of banana. I think he just likes how it sounds.

JT42 said...

what super cute pics. i miss seeing them-sadie is so grown up looking :) she's a doll and I can't get over how stinking funny ethan is! ;D