Thursday, October 2, 2008

MAX... CAR....DEAD and ETHAN CRACKING ME UP!!

Sad day, Eriks Dog (really Susan's) died while we were watching it when the in-laws were out of town. Its sad Max the dog was 15 years old, it was his time to go, awhile ago he did something to his leg and has been hopping around on 3 legs for awhile, and he was getting pretty old. Now that two dogs Ethan has known have gotten hit by a car, he is so careful anytime we are outside by any cars. He will cry until I hold his hand. Its good I guess but sometimes I want my leg all to my self!!


Ethan is at that age where he is correcting me ON EVERYTHING!!!! let me just tell you a few that happened just TODAY! I say "Ethan will you get the light" He says... "GET the light?" Ya... "No mom, turn off the light."
Then I say at the table.. which I usually don't call Erik dad but I did I said, "Dad, will you pass the water" and Ethan says "Mom, He's NOT your dad, he's mine."

"Mom, I want candy I'm 2 and a half, and 2 and half boys get candy!!"

12 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

That's sad about the dog!

I can't believe how Ethan corrects you... he's so smart! He talks more than most 2 1/2 year olds I know and has a larger vocabulary for sure! Looks like you have your hands full (in a good way). He sure is a cute kid... both of your children are!

Emily said...

Why are they so darn smart!~

Janeece said...

Haha! Out of the mouths of babes huh? I love that 2 and half year olf boys get candy...what a crack up!!

Becky Sue said...

What a Smartie! I love you sis! I am going to call you right now! Chat with you soon!
Becky Sue

Child Family said...

Aren't 2 year-olds great. They make me laugh because they are so smart for the little body they are in. Those pictures are really cute too.

Megan said...

He is a bright one Tina! Sorry to hear about the dog. :(

Jessie said...

Tina, I just got your message today about hiking. I am really sorry about that. I have been on vacation and sick. I wish we could have met up. I was thinking of you guys this conference weekend... but we are out of town again. We have definitly got to get together sometime.

The Bee Family said...

Hey things have been so crazy lately I haven't checked out your blog forever. It looks like you guys are having some fun! And I can't believe how big Sadie is getting. I was going to tell you my sister in law knows Carol Decker also and was telling me the story it mad me feel so bad and seeing that picture brought tears to my eyes. We really are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives and the knowelgde of the atonement and resurection! Anyway I'm sorry this is such a long comment I'll go now, but I just wanted to tell you I was thinking of you!

The Woolner Family said...

Yes, 2 and 1/2 boys get candy. I would not argue with that logic. I should use that on Chad. Chad, I'm 30 and 30-year olds get chocolate. Think it will work?

Alisha said...

Yes, sometimes it's just nice to have your leg to yourself. ;) I spent the weekend with London, who can walk all on his own. Then I came home to Cole again this morning and already I am feeling the tugs on my arms, legs, body. Yep. Gotta love the cuteness, though, and I try not to wish it away, but SOMETIMES it IS nice to have your leg to yourself.

JT42 said...

how cute, now just wait until he asks why for everything :)

melissa t. said...

Ethan is too funny! I love it when kids speak up about these kinds of things cause it gives us a peek of how they see the world, or how they think the world should be.