Tuesday, October 7, 2008

All in a good day!

Today was a good day!! (Monday that is) usually my Mondays do not go well but this one did. We picked grapes from our yard and juiced 30 quarts of grape juice today and to top it off Erik made dinner. Ok- he warmed up left overs, but hey I didn't have to do it!!! Erik started school back up today, and we had a great lesson on Tithing with MM's included!! Which I am way excited for all our new Family Home Evening packets! So Yahoo for a great Monday, they don't come around here often enough!







10 comments:

Megan said...

That is so neat that you guys have grapes and can do that! I'm so jealous! :)

Emily said...

Seriously, what doesn't grow in that backyard of yours?!

kandis said...

you have grapes in your yard!? how cool!

Child Family said...

Wow. That is a lot of juice. Great Job! Mondays always seem hard for me too.

Becky Sue said...

mmmm yummee! I wish I were there to taste it! You need to help me get going on those FHE Packets! Love ya Sis! Fun to talk with you today! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Love ya!
Becky Sue

Alisha said...

I'm loving those grapes . . . maybe I can trade you a jar of blueberry pie filling for a jar of that lovely looking grape juice. Hey, I'll even make it into a blueberry pie for you . . . !

JT42 said...

i am so jealous you did grape juice...where did you get a juicer, cause I know you know how to get deals ;D
great mondays are far and few between, glad you could have one!

smiliesar said...

Those grapes look soooooo good!! We use to have some at my parent's house but my dad took them down not realizing that we were eating them. They were the best grapes ever!!!

Muffin said...

You are amazing! Those quarts of grape juice look beautiful. My mom does the same thing and I know how delicious home bottled grape juice is over the store boughten kind! Way to go!

Guh said...

that pic of those grapes looks amazing!