Saturday, October 25, 2008

wE lOvE faLL!


I tryed to take some pictures on wen. of the kids but didn't work out so great this one was the cuties I thought and their not even looking. Its just sweet how their so into the leaf.





I have been wanting to post for sooo long, but our internet is still killing me. I am making my self do one... Last night after Erik got home we racked the leaves, and of course Ethan just LOVED it. I made my self go out there and take some pictures. Even though Im not a cold person, I DONT LIKE IT, I HATE BEING COLD.. anyways Ethan and Erik really enjoyed runing into the leaves with Ethans bike.
We were just happy to see dad, he had 2 tests this week so he was gone WAY to much!

5 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

That's fun that you guys got to go play in the leaves and that Eric even got the chance to play too! :) I love playing in leaves in the fall.

Sue said...

The kids are so cute! I want to see them so bad! Love Mom

Emily said...

Keep "borrowing" your neighbors wireless! Otherwise I have Tina withdrawls!

Alisha said...

Yep, I bet you guys do have lots of leaves to rake! Fun times!!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Hey Tina! Long time no see! You have a really cute family! It was good to see your blog! ~Michelle (Porter) Chandler