Monday, August 22, 2011

pinterest.com

Ok if you have not gone there you need to do it right now!

LOVE it-

Alot of my friends talked about it but I kinda thought.. ok one more "THING" but this Thing is fun and I just love it!

So how it works is:
 Your looking at something online and think "Oh so cute I want to make that or remember that picture so my family can stand like that (maybe that's just me) or Oh what a cute cake... well now you just push a little button on your tool bar that says Pin it.. and Wallah you will have that website and picture in your online bulletin board!

Happy pinning! as they say :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I know, this may be my worst addiction yet.

Alisha said...

I keep hearing about it--guess I'm gonna have to break down and try it!

The Marshall's said...

I LOVE Pinterest!:)