Sunday, August 21, 2011

Craft night

I saw this at my step sisters house and loved it so I put together a bunch of friends asked Teri if we could use her house and Wallah... 
We had a fabulous craft night with yummy food and GREAT friends! 

   Before-  (mirror I have had forever) 0 dollars

 Sand and spray-paint ($2.50 for SP)

 pick your favorite fabric
 to put behind your frame (my sis gave me this while visiting in ID) 0 dollars

 bought this at Home Depo Hardware Cloth it was $10.30 for 5 ft
so everyone gave me 3$  and I bought 3 rolls

 Turn it around and cut the wire and fabric an inch from the inside of the frame, 
and staple the wire and fabric to back.

 The gals that came.. and the two that missed the first pic


 Here are some end results... looking good-
I know your looking at that one on the right that has really cool stuff, 
that's what I wanted but it was 30$ for a sheet of it..
Here's mine..
 Fun night and love that my jewelry is not in a hep or held up by push pins in the wall-


4 comments:

smiliesar said...

What fun and a GREAT turn out. So...what did you put on there to hold your necklaces?

Mandy said...

What a great idea, I love it! I'm so glad you're having fun crafting and making friends!

Alisha said...

Good crafting night!! I love a good crafting night.

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Great idea! I love it! Cute haircut too! I saw you at the carnival in Preston, but I was on a ride so I couldn't come say hi :( Then I didn't see you again bummer.... I can't believe how old our babies are either!! Craziness.