Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ethan Starts Kindergarten


Ethan started school today at Gilbert Art's academy it is a charter school so he has to wear uniform which I LOVE, when I moved here I was kinda excited we live right across the street from school but then talking to everyone in our ward they said the school wasn't very good at all. 
So he is going here, it is a public charter school so I don't pay a crazy amount.

But the supply's were a little steep- all this plus more I just didn't buy like 9.50 worth of yellow copy paper... and 6 more Large glue sticks.. And then on top of this a 40$ art's and crafts fee- 
I might sounds like I am complaining, cuz I am, but I accually was really excited to go out and get the stuff. I am just excited, so far I am LOVING this school for him- 
He goes 8-3 Mon- Thurs. and Friday its 8-12:30  

Here are his teacher, Mrs Grant and Mrs.________
He had a great frist day he was tiered and said he wanted to fall asleep in his desk..
His Favorite thing was: Meeting new people (way to go Ethan)
Lest Favorite thing was: he ate his snack right after lunch instead of snake time..

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I'm glad he is loving his school experience! (I'm also glad our cute boys could chat on the phone the other day.)

smiliesar said...

So excited for him! I wish we had that school here. We are going to try and get Kai in the Montessori School here next year

Heath said...

You have a kindergartner. Do you feel any older? ;)