Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last few weeks

 The Lima Bean wreath... I put together a craft night and we sat and chatted not using our brains and did this fun cute craft! Oh and eat homemade ice cream that was the best part!

 Memorial Day we joined some friends with a 13 foot by 100 feet plastic slip-n-slide!! So fun.. even thought I was sore for a few days after... I was doing some serious slip-n-sliding...That's Terri my really good friend that I made here.. She moved here right before us and I became her VTer and have loved ever since!!
And here is my big boy Mitchell.. he is sure getting big- I think he may walk any day- Kinda hoping so because he is soooo heavy, but also kinda wishing he would just stop trying I want him to be my baby forever!!! Oh and see that tan.. Yes I love the sun- but I also need a hat, I want to get one of those hats you see at the horse races!!! I don't want to much sun.. But its kinda hard when your in the pool so much!

4 comments:

Howells Fam said...

I agree on both - the fun hat that you see at the horse races, we're going on a cruise in August and I keep thinking how fun it would be to have a big sun hat, and also keeping your baby little forever! They just get so big so fast and it's a little sad!

Alisha said...

Love the wreath! I don't even recognize Mitchell. :(

You look great! I think AZ agrees with you.

Emily said...

Looks like fun times. And Mitchell is huge! Well, I mean compared to the last time I saw him. Thomas just started walking yesterday, he is 17 months old, crazy, but he just wanted to take his own sweet time. Miss you!

smiliesar said...

Love the wreath too. I've been meaning to do one similar but haven't found the time. I guess I need to MAKE the time. Love the tan too though I understand about too much.