Sunday, May 22, 2011

last year in the 20's

This year I wanted to do something fun for Erik because he has been working and going so hard. So I did a surprise party for his 29th birthday, it was a surprise until Ethan the night before said, "Please bless dad will be surprised at his surprise party. and then looks and me and said oh sorry mom" and I just bust up laughing.

 The spread, Fruit, mini Cherry Cheesecakes, Snickers Cake, and ice cream





Some of the guests, My friend Teri is who's house we did this at, and I dont even have a picture of her or her husband Jake. They were a big help, got water balloons ready for the kids and Jake is a DJ so he had some good music going on in the back ground. There in the back is Craig, Erik's mission buddy that was the biggest surprise. 
Erik said that was the  best Birthday he has ever had so I guess I did it right this year.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Fun times! That cake looks divine!

Alisha said...

Good job Tina!!

Yes, that cake does look good--what's in it?

smiliesar said...

Way to go!

Kate Curtis said...

Tina, all of you are looking SO tan!! I am jealous. Looks like a fun party too and that snickers cake looks delicious!

Emily said...

It's been tooo long since you're last post, I need more Tina. (I know I'm one to talk about posting!)

Teri said...

I just found your blog again. Fun times! Glad he loved the party.