Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pre-school Graduate!

 His teacher Mrs. Rogers reading them there last story
 Us all clapping and taking pictures.. Glad Mason could lean in to the picture..
 Mom with the big Graduate
Dad and Sadie helping Ethan do the craft
With his alphabet book he made and his best friend Carson (who is 3 1/2 who's mom is the other teacher so he gets to go) Glad Ethan befriended him he is cute, turns out he has an older brother who is Ethan age who well he's younger then Ethan to. but long story short. Great family we have done things with them. next post..  So glad Ethan befriend him. Also one of the only other LDS kids in his class. 
 ANYWAYS...
So proud of him- his is not the shy kid that I thought he was going to be he out grew that. He still is quite and I did get a note brought home once that said he couldn't stop laughing! 
He's growing up to be one sweet heart! 

Ethan's other teacher with Mitch


Oh also forgot to say Erik wasn't going to be able to make it but he did. We were all so happy I didn't have a fun time carrying Mitch a watermelon with fruit kabob things sticking out everywhere.  So I was probably most happy to see him sneak in. 

I wish my camera worked better grrr, all these pictures are weird..

1 comment:

Alisha said...

LOVE the cute pictures! Yeah for preschool graduation--you all look terrific. I love those cute little graduation hats, too.

We were driving by your old house today and a certain someone in my back seat asked very loudly, "WHEN is Ethan going to come back??!"

We had another talk about what it means when someone moves. I still don't think he quite gets it. :(