Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Weekend

Easter Morning pic, I was not planing on a bonnet for Sadie
but when I saw this one at Target I had to buy it.

Oh the brotherly love

 I DID IT....... I made her a dress and I actually did it right after I posted about making
her one. So it was so hard to not let her where it the week before Easter.

 A little more of the huge bow

As for Mitch I was sewing those bottoms on right before church...

 My First Zipper and Snap dress, I lucked out and had the yellow zipper and loved it, and did the snap on the shoulder strap.

I have some good looking parents!! So glad you came, love you!
We went to the famous Mesa Easter Pageant

Darn kids got in the way but one of the cast members, and there lamb.

Waiting for it to start. I loved the palm trees in the back. 
We invited some non members and got some good seats.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

That's great that you got to go to the Mesa Pageant! I hope to go to that someday.

Sadie's dress is darling, and the Target bonnet seems like a perfect match!

Emily said...

Way to go. Her dress is adorable!

Mandy said...

Your kids all look adorable! I LOVE the dress, it's amazing, great job!