Saturday, April 9, 2011

what...

So where have I been?

Well.. here, just doing nothing- really..

I feel like I am living in a dream- I havent really done anything for awhile.

Half of our home is packed with boxes and it feels like I am just living on a long vacation-

I havn't touched my sewing machine for MONTHS... I havent done anything with buttons.. which I wanted to do, a new years goal a new craft with all my buttons.

I just feel weired. really- we go on bike rides and go swimming, take Ethan to school but thats all. I go out and get food. thats my outing..

So I need to change.. I put it on here so maybe I will.. I want to make Sadie a Easter dress.. Can I do.. Yes I can.. if I can only open the right boxes to get what I need..

So there you go.. I am still alive and I am loving this nice warm weather that is sure heating up way to fast....

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can't wait to see Sadie's Easter dress! Get busy girlie!

P.S. I had a major headache this am and I put a drop of peppermint on my thumb and then pressed my thumb on the roof of my mouth and viola, it totally worked!

Alisha said...

Limbo, limbo . . . :(

I hope you are at least loving the swimming, bike rides, etc. But it's not fun living out of boxes. We did that one year for about 8 months.

Good luck with the dress!

Brenda said...

You can do it! We all can't wait till we see the dress! : ) Maybe you can inspire me because I want to make Jane something too but haven't had a chance.

Have you figured out where you will be in a couple months yet? I hope things get figured out soon for you!

smiliesar said...

So glad to hear from you. Try one box a day. :-)