Monday, August 9, 2010

We are ready... and waiting NOT to patiently

My sister is amazing, and she has skills!! lots of them- but this one I love when I am expecting a baby!! When I was in Preston I ordered this fabric and then went and matched it up, and she made the car seat cover. She's good hu!!


So Saturday I got into a nesting mood again and cleaned my oven, stove, microwave, toilet, floors and I was even cleaning my toaster, and blender, after cleaning out a few cupboards - then at like 11pm I decided to make the next 3 item's so I got to bed at 12:30 hoping with all that cleaning and sewing I would show signs of going into labor! But I'm still around and wondering when my next nesting spurt will come..




9 comments:

Becky Sue said...

so fun sis! I love the new fabric!

Eyre family said...

Good job girls. I love all you sewing. If I decide to have another I might have to hit you guys up. Hope the baby comes soon. Positive thinking ;-)
lisa

smiliesar said...

you are crazy! I think it would take me all day to make those three items you made in 1.5 hours.

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Happy late birthday Tina! I didn't remember that you are like a month older than me. You are the cutest little pregnant thing! I am very impressed with your sewing skills. I need to make me some of that cute stuff, but I'm not as talented as you! Do you use a pattern for the nursing cover or did you just make it up? The bassinett is amazing too! You and Becky are so talented. Good luck with the baby. I hope he comes soon for you! I'm amazed at all you can get done in a day when your 9 months pregnant!!

Howells Fam said...

Your fabric is really cute! I love all of your projects! Good luck with the baby - hope he comes soon!

Alisha said...

I love all of your fun new stuff! Happy nesting to you . . . hope it gets that baby moving. :)

Sue said...

Hope it's soon ! Dad & I are ready for a vacation! LOL :)

Brenda said...

Yea for fun sewing projects to pass the time! It is almost there!

Brenda said...

I haven't made the diaper clutch yet I have been trying to think through the easiest way of doing it and so it sits waiting. Good luck making yours!