Tuesday, August 3, 2010

27


Here is me at 27 today..
I was telling my sis about the hair zipper flower I made this morning, so here it is, Thanks Brenda for showing me how to make them!! soooo cute!! It looks cute without the zipper in the middle but I messed up on mine and glued it in there. So why me taking picture of my self... well Ethan made several attempts but it just was not working! But here I am another year older, and hopefully for my birthday wish I will have this baby!!
Tonight my friend was celebrating her 30th and I tagged along and kept it on the down low that it was my b.day but it was so fun to go out with some friends!  I know I have a cheeser of a smile..


8 comments:

Haley and Jon said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fun day today!

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You look so stinkin cute!! I can't wait for you to have your little one!! We hope to see you some time soon!! Love ya

Jessie said...

You are a VERY cute pregnant lady. That is awesome and I am jealous. Happy Birthday! I wish I could have been home for the rodeo festivities, I haven't been for the past 3 years. I am very sad about this. :(

Howells Fam said...

You're so crafty! I love the flower you made, it's darling! Also, Happy Birthday! Keeping my fingers crossed for the arrival of the little one to come soon.... : )

The Foster's said...

You cute TINY pregnant chick, you should've been the surrogate for me:} You seriously look so good, hope all goes well in the delivery room...can't wait to see pics!

smiliesar said...

I'll have to send you the pic I have. Love your clip! Glad you had a happy birthday too.

Alisha said...

You are a very cute pregnant person. :)

Eyre family said...

Can I just say that look on you face and your cute belly makes me laugh every time I look at you. Hope the baby decides to come visit soon.
love lisa