Monday, August 23, 2010

Ethans funny

Ethans answers...  to this email I got!
1.HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHOM TO MARRY?
When you grow up you just decide, when you grow up you can do whatever you want!!

2.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
 
14,000

3.
HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED? 

 They will be standing close together!

4.
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?

We both say "BE QUIT" shhhh, Slow down running, Dont slip!

THATS SAD, ME AND ERIK NEED TO GET MORE IN COMMON-

5.
WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
 
They go to shows, get a burger and get some ice cream! and sometimes basketball games!


6. WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
When your married... Good answer eth

7. IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
Married

8. HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?  
They would not make good choices, being bad

9. HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
I would do happy things for my wife, and get her flowers

I asked him these question before I read him what other kids said, I liked his answers all but the -what we have in common one... that's sad!

3 comments:

Howells Fam said...

That's so cute!

smiliesar said...

too funny! I love that if you don't get married you are bad.

Alisha said...

I love #9--do happy things for his wife--including flowers. He's my kind of guy! :)