Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Temple Picture Party!


My Sister is putting on a party to make these!!  And I am hoping to be there to help!
These are the temple pics that we are going to make on March 19th at 6:30 pm! Here are the facts about it! Let me know if you want to come join us! I made one before Christmas and I just love it!!! It is fabulous! Pictures this size of the temple are usually hundreds! You don't have to bring anything to the class. They provide everything. I was so nervous before my class...but it was so easy! They raised the price on their temples since the last class, so if you are interested...you may want to do it soon before they keep raising the price. I made the Logan Temple pic but they have others as well.

$53 with Tax and Everything!
26" x 32" - HUGE! 

I will need to get the money to them weeks before the class. So, I would need you to contact me and mail me a check by the end of this week; so that I can send them on to her. So fun!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Hey Tina--what's the website that lists the various temples that are available?

Am I too late?