Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy lovey dovey day!!

Valentines day is fun- I have always enjoyed it, not only to get gifts but to come up with gifts!  This year I came up with a gift for Erik that I was so excited about. I have wanted to do for the last 5 years, but never have! So this year I said to my self OK 5 year mark I need to get this done. (its kinda like how we have all of our little camera's from off our table from our reception that still need to be developed... I hope they still will develop!) Note to self -DO THAT!!!
So....... what I did was......
I put together our little Love Notes, which where the emails we wrote back and forth from when we met when he was in Texas and I was in Preston. It is so funny reading them, telling each other about ourselves and me asking him for advice on the guy I was dating at the time. If you know how fast Erik and I met and got married you know those Email must have said a lot!

It was fun, he didn't know I had them and he was blown away with how I got them because they were both on our BYU-I accounts which are now non exsisting!  But I had printed them off years ago, probably right after we got married.So he loved it, and I loved it, and it has been so long since I have played with any of my scrapbook stuff- I miss it! I only got 3 pages done so I still have time to play!  It was just a fun weekend, and ended with a great meal that from Erik! 

2 comments:

smiliesar said...

great present!

Alisha said...

VERY fun present. I love that kind of stuff. How cool that you saved those emails.