Saturday, February 27, 2010

S is for Skating Sadie


This week's preschool field trip:

Stole this from my friend and this is what she said:

"Super-Cute Skatin'-Sadie. She wins the prize of the day as far as I'm concerned. She put those little skates on for the first time in her life and was ready to roll. No fear, natural balance, and an adorable smile."

 I couldn't agree more! It was so fun she kept letting go of me and wanting to do it all by her self.  But Ethan on the other hand, just wanted to watch! I was o.k. with that I think I would have needed a few more hands if he tried. But next time he said he wants to, can't wait! 

2 comments:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

So cute! I haven't ever taken my kids skating yet, I guess I thought they were too little, but maybe not! I'm impressed! Cute picture.

Sue said...

Go Sadie
Go!
Love Grandma Sue