Monday, November 16, 2009

SaDiE iS 2 tOdAy!


Sadie is two 11.13.09

She loves to say or sing:
           abcdefgabcdefgmmnonnoobprrrssstwxynz
      now I know my abc's nex time ont ou ing with me!
           oh my gosh,
           I have it,
           waterwo (water)
           roe roe (rasin)
           dyea (ya)
          mommy air are ou??

She talks a lot! and will say anything you ask her to! 
      
  She still loves to sing, her favorite song is I love to see the tample (temple)
           She loves her dog, baby, and monkey, and her pillow that grandma made for her!
           I just asked Sadie what she loves to do and she said Eat and its true, that's what she loves!




           
        

9 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! Your little kids are darling!

Alisha said...

She's such a cutie--I love that last picture of her.

Andrea said...

how cute..
Happy birthday.. love the last pic, that's too cute..

Megan said...

Two already?! Happy birthday Sadie! She looks a lot like her momma! :)

Brenda said...

Yea for Sadie! Two is such a fun age!

kandis said...

she's a cutie and we share the same birthday! AND I have a sweater that looks just like that pink one she's wearing!! how funny!

Rachel said...

She is such a doll! Happy Birthday Sadie!

Haley and Jon said...

what a cutie. I love the last picture of her. Happy Birthday!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I thought she was older than two. Maybe it's her cute hair or all the words she can say. What a cutie. Your Halloween party looked awesome! I love your costumes! You are one creative gal!