Saturday, November 7, 2009

eight is great



I went home last month to surprise my nephew at his baptism. The week before I talked to Conner on the phone and he said "Tina I aspect you to be here next weekend" I'm like oh ok.. ya I wish Conner. then I got off the phone and talked to my mom and she said if you come I will pay! So I got in the car the next day! It was so fun to see how excited he was, and to surprise everyone else.

Looking at the pictures your thinking hummm why is he in cammo?? well he also is a huge hunter and the day of his babtism, was the first day of hunting sesaon and well they shot two deer. So of course if you know Conner you would know that as soon as he he could he would be back in his cammo... Love ya buddy! I'm so glad that you made the choice to be babized!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I didn't even realize that was Sadie in the first pic!

Alisha said...

I love that you just got in the car and went. :) Way to live life for the moment!!

Haley and Jon said...

I forgot your blog was private now. I was surprised when I saw you posted. I love that picture of Sadie with the hat on. Its so cute. I wanted to see your half-marathon pics better, but they don't get bigger when you click on them.