Thursday, February 12, 2009

So forgetful...

So for the last few days I have been soooo forgetful! Saturday I forgot what time our primary activity was, so we flat out missed it, after I had got Ethan all excited about it. Then last night after talking to the gals at playgroup about Sarah's baby shower, I forgot about it by the end of the day. I am a mess!!! I could have had a night with the gals last night but I forgot! who forgets things like that?? I just need to be on the ball a little more, and write things down! You know when you do forget things you just have that feeling your forgetting everything!! That's me, I feel so out of my element!!

On a brighter note, here are some pictures of the kids, we have liked some of these days that have warm up!





This was a fun new do I tried with Sadie's hair yesterday, it was fun to try I am likeing having a girl and that she is getting hair! Ethan and I have just been laughing all moring at her sweet do shes got going on today!

5 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Love the cute, new pictures of the kids. I can't believe how long Sadie's hair is getting!

By the way, I am forgetful too! You know what I do to remember things? I actually use Google Calendar, which I set to email me every time I have something scheduled. It's really fast and easy! I love it and would suggest it to anyone to digitally keep track of anything. It's really helped me to stay on the ball and remember things (even little things). Just an idea! :)

Becky Sue said...

Hey You! I totally understand about the forgetfulness! Don't forget that it is Brandon's B-day Today! Love the pics sis!

Alisha said...

You are such a good photographer! I love those pictures.

Don't worry about the forgetfulness stuff. I do it ALL the time. (We did miss you last night, though!)

smiliesar said...

I missed ya! I'm sorry you missed out on a night out too. My brain has left me too since I had my second kid so don't worry about it. Hopefully at some point both of ours will come back. Ü

JT42 said...

the more kids you have the less brain cells you have and i think most of those are remembrance cells :) crimany I have FOUR kids-there is no memory left in this brain!!
the kids look adorable, as always ;D