Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun new bag


Saturday night I got a little creative, my friend Emily saw a bag that looked like this that was priced at like 85 or something so I thought I could make one! It was fun, I didnt get the bow to look the way I wanted but it works!
Erik recorded music and I was sewing in the same room, (love me new quite sewing machine) we stayed up until 1 but it was worth it, we both were doing things we love to do!

If I can get Erik to show me how to put what he recorded on here I will it was good!

14 comments:

Brandon and Kristina said...

i love it...you are so good! When do i get one?!

Haley and Jon said...

I love the bag. It is so cute. You are really good at sewing.

Emily said...

You Rock!

Jess and Eli said...

This is SO cute! I want one EXACTLY like this! You are very talented!

smiliesar said...

You amaze me!

Megan said...

I need one! So cute! You are too talented! :)

Sheen said...

i want one! that is absolutely the most adorable bag ever! do you take orders? :) what kind of sewing machine do you use? i'm looking to buy one... but have NO idea what to get.

how are you guys?

you're the cutest mom ever!

The Marshall's said...

WOW! That is so cute. You are so creative:)

Child Family said...

That is such a cute bag. Great Job.

Loridee said...

very cute~! You've got some talent girl! I love it!

Sarah Stout said...

Wow! I am so impressed at your talent! That is an awesome bag. I'm actually thinking about picking up sewing. I know a little bit how to sew, but would definitely like to improve! It would save me money, that's for sure, and allow me to be creative. Thanks for the example! :)

Loridee said...

are you willing to share the "recipe" LOL!! It's too cute~!

Alisha said...

VERY cute bag. And, yes, I hope you can figure out how to upload Eric's tunes. I'd love to hear them!

kandis said...

YOU JUST WHIPPED THIS OUT!?? I WANT ONE! seriously