Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sweet Love

Well it was our anniversary yesterday, and it was great Erik brought a movie and my favorite food home (Sweet and Sour Chicken)! So we sent Ethan upstairs and we had a date! I want to take a minute and say for the last 3 years of our marriage I have been sooo happy we have grown a lot, and we have moved a lot... We started our marriage in a very cute apt, then moved to Verla's upstairs a 96 year old lady, then a week or two before Ethan came to bless us we moved over to Birch where I got a job that extended for the next two years, after a few months at birch we moved to Arbor Cove and I was the manager there then took on Georgetown complex as well as attending School. So this year it is totally different I now live under my In-Laws in a different state and I have two kids, but I am just a mom!!! I am loving every minute of it!!!

No comments: