Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Real Count Down!

Well the real count down is on!! I am scheduled to go to the hospital at 6:30 next Tuesday morning, and they will start me! So what am I doing my last few days.... Well Erik and I had our last date with just one kid, (we left him with grandma) so it could just be us... We were going to the movies but I couldn't let us spend 9$ per person on a movie that I will just get out of RED-BOX for 1$ in a few months! So we went out to eat and looked at cameras, because that is on my wish list!!

Another thing I have been doing is cleaning, I must be in the nesting stage, I want EVERYTHING clean!! Other then that my Mother-in-law is giving me a shower with a girl in the ward on Saturday, so I have lots of cookies to make, I am making homemade Oreo's, with Pink frosting!! I love the Pink and Brown!!!

Last thing I am sooooo excited that my family will be here on Sat. woooweee!!

No comments: