Friday, November 16, 2007

IM HOME!!








Well I did it, I finally have my little princess here blessing our home! Let me go back to the Tuesday, I got to the hospital at 7am after our alarm didn't go off and me frecking out thinking that they were going to tell us we were to late. But it worked out fine, I got in there and they put the IV in me and at 8 they broke my water, then at 2:15 they told me I could start pushing and at 2:32 I had her in my arms!! So not bad at all! She is soooo special and is just like Ethan calm and quite, I am waiting for the pictures from my sister to be sent but here is some! Oh, She weighed 6'11 and was 20 inches long, it was nice to have a little girl, unlike Ethan who was so big!!

9 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so excited for you guys. We will have to make a special trip down to Portland to visit.I love the hats with the different bows.

Alisha said...

She is so cute! Congrats guys! I agree with the hats! Definately priceless!

The Welch's said...

congrats tina... i've been waiting to hear how things went. i'll be in your shoes in a few weeks... well hope all is well

geraldandmeganlove said...

SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun to dress up and Ethan will be such a good brother. Congradulations, I am glad everything went will with the delivery.

JT42 said...

She is ADORABLE! So cute, I love the princess look :) She is so tiny - she's gorgeous! Congratulations. Hope all is going well for you with recovery and all. We are thinking of you

Rachel Holloway said...

How fun! You will love having a girl...even when we turns moody on you... :) So happy you are healthy and well! CONGRATS!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! CONGRATS!!! And I'm glad everything went so good --being induced is wonderful!!! :) Anyways, I'm glad everything is good!

Rachel said...

She is so cute! I am glad everything went well for you. Little girls are so fun!

Wolfley Family said...

Congratulations!!! She is really cute :) I'm not sure if I just missed it, but what did you name her??