Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Scentsy

I received my very first Scentsy Candle, its the Satin Black one... Love it... I need anything to keep my basement from smelling like one!! Scott our family friend (distant relative) gave it to me after me telling him his goes down his vents into the kids room. He had one that he bought that he never used- So for the last few days it's smelling a lot better down here!

So I am wanting some advice on which is everyone's favorite sent, I got orange dreamsicle- I have never been to a party to smell them so I am asking people so that when this one is out I can get a better one, this one really does smell just like an orange dreamsicle, so I am going to be ready for something else. 

Also what are other smell good things you people have to keep your houses smelling good?

lets see if anyone looks at my blog anymore?? I'm blaming my husband for not getting our computer fixed- so that's why lack of pictures! And I am better when I have pictures to talk about I cant just talk about all the fun stuff all you others do!

6 comments:

Becky Sue said...

I haven't used them. You should totally call teresa!

Rachel said...

Some of my favorites are: Camu Camu, Skinny Dippin', Perfectly Pomegranite, and Sugar. The first 2 are more summery smelling and the last 2 would be good anytime. Good luck with the basement smell. :) I hope you are feeling well these days!

Haley and Jon said...

Sorry, I don't know any of the scents. Sorry about your back too. That is no fun. I know how you feel, my hips hurt so bad this week. You are getting closer though! You should get a hoop or a tee. Gannon really loves his. Both of them adjust and get taller as he grows, so they will be fun for a long time.

smiliesar said...

It's skinny dippin' that I couldn't remember. SO GOOD!!!

Alisha said...

I look at your blog all the time! (I'm just bad about leaving comments.)

Don't know anything about scentsy so I can't help you out there . . . (I'm extra "sens"-ative to anything smelly, even if it's "good" smelly.)

The Marshall's said...

I LOVE Scentsy! My favorites are Sweet Pea Vanilla, Camu Camu, and Cranberry Mango! I just ordered the Orange Dreamsicle so It's good to know someone else likes it:)